Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Templeton


I have heard that The Templeton is the place to go for breakfast but I had some extra time before a movie one day and decided to take a walk down Granville to check out this place. When I walked in i was surrounded by this wonderful diner with a tonne of character. I was able to get a table at the front where I could people watch. I didnt have much time but service was quick and I ordered a 777 Burger and their soup of the day, as well as a cherry coke, just to top off the diner experience. The Cherry coke was great and made me feel like I was eight again! The burger was good, everything you expect a burger to be. the meat was cooked well and I wasnt disappointed but not blown away. If you looking for a place to sit down and enjoy the atmosphere and have a good buger than The Templeton is the place.

On a side note, I did return later for breakfast with a few friends and we all enjoyed our breakfasts. I got the 'big ass breakfast' and a friend tried the Huevos Rancheros, which she always loves.

All in all The Templeton is great because of its atmosphere and its history. The food is great diner food and you'll be tempted to have more than one cup of coffee. It's a definite place to go if you're visiting Vancouver and want to visit a favorite of the locals.

No comments:

Post a Comment