Monday, February 28, 2011

Floyd's Diner

Floyd's Diner
866 Yates St.
Victoria, BC

I was wandering downtown in Victoria trying to find a breakfast place when I decided to ask someone. I asked for a great breakfast place that wouldnt have a line up. I was directed towards Floyd's Diner in Victoria, and they were spot on!
This diner has a very 'kitchy' feel (which I love). There was no line up, we were seating right away and coffee followed shortly. Our coffee cups were never empty, which makes me an immediate fan. Servers were really friendly, took our order quickly and the food came quickly as well. I ordered the Lumberjack: Two eggs, sausage, bacon, pan-fries and some pancakes:$10.25. The eggs were perfect and the pancakes were wonderful. This is a great place to come for a great diner breakfast with fast and friendly service.

Website:
http://www.floyds-diner.com/home.php



View Larger Map

No comments:

Post a Comment